Registration Fees to Overseas Participants
Click here for registration information for Israeli participants.
|Type||Early Bird Registration |
Until May 2, 2022
|Mid Registration |
May 3 – June 1, 2022
|Late / On Site |
From June 2, 2022
|Trainees & Undergrads||$400||$450||$500|
Special accommodation rates for Congress attendees to be announced soon.
Registration Fees include
- Participation in Scientific Sessions
- Lunches and Coffee Breaks as per program
- Visiting the exhibition
- Name tag
Congress Registration Payment Terms
Registration fees will be charged by Ortra Ltd. upon receipt of the registration form.
Payments will be refunded according to the cancellation policy.
Payments can be made by following means:
Visa or MasterCard only.
When paid by credit card the total amount of your reservation can be divided up to 4 payments free of interest charges.
Online registration and payment by credit card are made on a secured server.
Bank transfer made out to Ortra Ltd.: Bank Leumi LE-Israel B.M., branch no. 666, 2 Shoham St. Ramat Gan, Israel. Account #: 492600/12, Swift code: LUMIILITTLV, IBAN #: IL64-0106-6600-0004-9260-012.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to: Fax 972-3-6384455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank transfers will not be accepted after May 31, 2022.
Congress Registration Cancellation Policy
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the Congress Secretariat, Ortra Ltd. as follows:
Cancellation received within 14 days from the date of registration (unless registration was made during 7 days prior to the congress) – Full refund.
If cancellation is received 15 days or more from the date of registration refund will be made as follows:
- Until May 2, 2022 – full refund with deduction of $30 handling fee.
- From May 3, 2022 – 50% refund.
- From May 29, 2022 – No refund.
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of registration form and full payment.
- The Congress program is subject to change without prior notice.
- All inquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat
For further information, please contact the Congress Secretariat: